Continuing from the last post, I'd like
to share a few more interesting
keyboard-ish words. These words
form uncommon patterns when typed
out on a keyboard.
to share a few more interesting
keyboard-ish words. These words
form uncommon patterns when typed
out on a keyboard.
- GRADE- In this A, D and G are equally spaced out, and also, E and R are consecutive.
- PLAYING- This is one of the best words that I found. Firstly Y, I and P are equally spaced, which is rare enough as is. On top of that, A, G and L are equally spaced with a distance of three letters in between. N is superfluous.
- KNIFE- E and I are separated by five letters and so are F and K. This is really rare, and I was lucky to have caught it. N is superfluous.
- UNIMPORTANTLY- Now, we move on to the number of letters which are consecutive. This has a length of 7, with RTYUIOP.
- ROUTINELY- This also has a length of 7, with ERTYUIO. But this is considered more rare than the previous as it has an equal length with less total letters.
- This would be the largest one that I found- UNCOPYRIGHTABLE- It has ERTYUIOP giving it a length of 8.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you
do find any similar words, put them in the
comments below.
UPDATE-
I found a few more such words-
UPDATE-
I found a few more such words-
- DIARY- All the letters are separated from at least one other letter by an equal gap of one other letter.
- GASH- A and S are consecutive, and so is G and H.
No comments:
Post a Comment