I haven't been on here for a while, and I don't know
if anyone is reading this at all, but I want to apologize
to the Internet for not regularly contributing.
Anyway, I gave the SAT on May 4 2013, and these
were the results:
MATHEMATICS: 700 / 800
WRITING: 550 / 800
READING: 670 / 800
TOTAL SCORE: 1320 / 2400
Since I was below 13 when I wrote the SAT, and I
got 700 on maths, I get admitted into SET, that is
Study of Exceptional Talent, which gives advice to
children who exhibit talent at a very young age.
I know 1320 is not considered a good score on the
SAT, but I hope to do better next time.
if anyone is reading this at all, but I want to apologize
to the Internet for not regularly contributing.
Anyway, I gave the SAT on May 4 2013, and these
were the results:
MATHEMATICS: 700 / 800
WRITING: 550 / 800
READING: 670 / 800
TOTAL SCORE: 1320 / 2400
Since I was below 13 when I wrote the SAT, and I
got 700 on maths, I get admitted into SET, that is
Study of Exceptional Talent, which gives advice to
children who exhibit talent at a very young age.
I know 1320 is not considered a good score on the
SAT, but I hope to do better next time.
Hi Abhinav,
ReplyDeleteGreat going, I am sure a lot of aspirants who are eligible to use the SAT scores for admission would not get the scores you got. Keep going and the SET would be of great assistance. There is one Mr Byju, who has maxed the SAT twice and that can be a goal you keep in mind. All the best.
Rgds
Capt Unni Krishnan