This isn't related to maths, but does affect
me from time to time, so I thought I would
share it with my readers.
Wikipedia is used primarily for academic
purpose, or for research otherwise. This
sometimes entails that material is printed
directly from Wikipedia.
me from time to time, so I thought I would
share it with my readers.
Wikipedia is used primarily for academic
purpose, or for research otherwise. This
sometimes entails that material is printed
directly from Wikipedia.
The problem emerges when the printed text
does not include the original pictures, and
other non-text content. This means that the
resultant text has sentences with no spaces between.
The person printing the text is left to edit it
themselves. The problem can be avoided if
anyone creating a document online should
add a space after the end of a paragraph or
ending sentence, so that anyone who finds
their information useful can benefit without
having to suffer this small annoyance.
does not include the original pictures, and
other non-text content. This means that the
resultant text has sentences with no spaces between.
The person printing the text is left to edit it
themselves. The problem can be avoided if
anyone creating a document online should
add a space after the end of a paragraph or
ending sentence, so that anyone who finds
their information useful can benefit without
having to suffer this small annoyance.
I too try to do this all the time, and not only
for the viewers, but it provides easy editing,
when I add any new things and move
sentences around.I'm continuing the differences
of differences solution in the next post.
when I add any new things and move
sentences around.I'm continuing the differences
of differences solution in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment